• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: WEIRD FANTASY #22

8 posts in this topic

Hate to say it, but any chance the cover is trimmed a bit on the top edge? Also, are those the original staples showing on the back cover?

Could be, now that I look at it again even the right edge front cover looks a little to clean in comparison the the bottom. And now that you mention the staples, I'm looking at the B.C. about 1" above the yellow coupon to the right on the spine. Are those possibly the two original staple holes in the spine? (shrug)

DR.X

Hate to say it, but any chance the cover is trimmed a bit on the top edge? Also, are those the original staples showing on the back cover?

something funny going on...

staples replace or at least removed and put back i think.

edit:

Wait... they're backwards? Could be an error book/stapled from the inside out... like an inverted cover.

something funny going on...

staples replace or at least removed and put back i think.

edit:

Wait... they're backwards? Could be an error book/stapled from the inside out... like an inverted cover.

Have just checked the staples. They look like they've been replaced. I purchased this as a lot from Heritage auctions. No mention of this in their description of the book. Thanks for all the feedback everyone!