• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Excelsiors X-Mas sale!!! SA,BA D.C., Marvel (List on PG. 16)

160 posts in this topic

Hey guys, X-Mas is around the corner and I need some money!! Don't we all? I'll be listing silver age, bronze age and a handful of golden age from all kinds of different publishers.

First the rules.

:takeit: rules all.

Shipping and handling will be $5 for the first 5 books. $10 for everything after that. If you spend more than $80, shipping is on me.

Since I am selling these books to raise money for Xmas, this thread will close on the 20th and all payments will need to be made by 12:00 a.m. pacific time on December 21st or it will void the transaction.

Happy shopping everyone and Merry Christmas.

First book coming up in a few.

Please note!!!!!: the book above and the books posted tonight are being graded sight unseen. I am not at my house. Any major defects will be noted tomorrow and if there is, the prices will be adjusted. I have seen all these bbook in hand though and am pretty certain of the grades being posted. Thanks!

So are :takeit: pending confirmation of grade acceptable?

Yes they are. Also better pictures of the books not in the sleeve will be posted tomorrow as well.

(thumbs u

Looking forward to the listings...best of luck raising the Christmas cash :foryou:

So are :takeit: pending confirmation of grade acceptable?

Yes they are. Also better pictures of the books not in the sleeve will be posted tomorrow as well.

(thumbs u

Looking forward to the listings...best of luck raising the Christmas cash :foryou:

Thank you very much. Hopefully youll find something you like.

OK, that's gonna be it for tonight. I'm using my girlfriends tablet and it keeps kicking me off and it takes way too long to load the pics of photobucket on this thing. There will be much more tomorrow though so stay tuned. Thank you to you 3 or 4 that are sstill up on the sales threads that stopped by.