• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone heard from "thecollector" in a while??

49 posts in this topic

I've never had any interaction with him but I figured since I've been up since about 4:00 I'd at least be social and reply to your post. I've kind of been waiting to see how long it would be before anyone else was up and active on the boards. lol

ie Kris...

His last post was on Oct 21st and I've tried a couple of PM's with no luck - anyone know how to get ahold of him?

Not unless you can break into the Orange County municipal Jail :gossip:

ie Kris...

His last post was on Oct 21st and I've tried a couple of PM's with no luck - anyone know how to get ahold of him?

Is this a valid statement?

ie Kris...

Is this a valid statement?

As valid as my active trans-portals I am able to open up with my 3 bi-wave modulators that I made out of my avocado-fueled toaster...

I have had similar difficulties.

What kind of toaster do you use..?

A brave little one

Are does the ones that only work with digital retina scan? if so, I love those! I still don't know how they manage to put those pink iron handles on them..

I have had similar difficulties.

What kind of toaster do you use..?

A brave little one

Are does the ones that only work with digital retina scan? if so, I love those! I still don't know how they manage to put those pink iron handles on them..

Recently the toaster manufacturer started outsourcing the installation of the heating element to the remote location of Kaffeklubben Island in Greeneland. On a warm (-9) degree summer day the units were still too cold to handle and one the native little people passed on an ancient tradition of attaching a small pink iron handle to the back of infants for portability. The rest, as they say, is history.