• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got my ebay account reinstated!

3 posts in this topic

17 hours after I asked e-Bay to look into restoring my account,I got an email re-enstating it. I'm surprised by the speed,as I was told it could take days.

Two sellers who had left me positive feedback had failed to cancel non-paying bidder notices,when checks had been delayed,ect,ect.Is there a way to check if sellers follow thru on their promises?

The last one was the worse. Innovator1. States that it may take 30 days for a book to ship. When I noticed my check hadn't cleared(he doesn't take paypal)I emailed him and recieved a form letter stating that inquieries do nothing but slow down his shipping so just be patient.

Then I get a NPB and being my third,get my account suspended. Now the first two are straightened out but I still have him to deal with. What a crock.

But I must praise e-Bay for the speed they handled this.

893applaud-thumb.gif

30 days to ship? If you can't ship a package any quicker than that you shouldn't be selling. 99% of my packages go out within 24 hours of the payment. There is NO excuse for it to take longer than a week to ship a package- that's giving the "I can only ship on Saturday" crowd a break.

There is NO excuse for it to take longer than a week to ship a package- that's giving the "I can only ship on Saturday" crowd a break.

you forgot the "I-have-no-idea-how-long-it-will-take-to-ship-or-how-much-it-will-cost-becasue-I'm-out-of-bubble-wrap" people too...UGH. I just had one of those.