• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze & Silver Age Marvels: THREAD CLOSED

80 posts in this topic

To Doug ?

You really need to start PMing.

Bloody hell...I forgot :(

Didn't think that would be considered sales thread hijacking as well ?

Out of respect for buyers' privacy, sellers don't generally disclose who they sold books to, unless the buyer has made it clear that they don't mind. Would you call Metro and ask them who they sold a particular book to?

To Doug ?

You really need to start PMing.

Bloody hell...I forgot :(

Didn't think that would be considered sales thread hijacking as well ?

Out of respect for buyers' privacy, sellers don't generally disclose who they sold books to, unless the buyer has made it clear that they don't mind. Would you call Metro and ask them who they sold a particular book to?

Understood.

OK

I think I deleted all my posts in this sales thread. I have PM Ghost_Town with my offer ...

Don't just edit, delete post. It is the button on the right when you go into edit. It is the ultimate edit :sumo:

OK...

I deleted all posts that referred to thread hijacking...the only one left is in Ghost_Town's post... I can't delete that one (confused)