• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lol Cheap way to get hits... Best Hulk 1?

9 posts in this topic

They really NEED to create a graded section. I might bring it up with them on Ebay live.

Yes do.

When I saw that I was hoping to drool over a 9.4 or something.

Not a 0.5 pos! mad.gif

This may be a POS, but I took a look and the lowest graded copy of Hulk 1 in 1.5, the lowest graded copy sold to date, went for about $800. With the entire front cover nearly intact, it is probably good for a 1.5. I bought the lot which included the 2 and 6 in much better shape for about $450. Unless these come back as restored or something (WHY WOULD ANYBODY BOTHER) this was actually a pretty decent sale, I think. I'm hoping I don't have to eat crow pie on this. I bought a few books at prices I ascertained to be fair. But I am not afraid to invoke the PayPal buyer protection either...

Not a 0.5 pos! mad.gif

You were hoping for a 9.4 from someone who can't spell 'incredible' when it's printed right in front of them? stooges.gif

Not a 0.5 pos! mad.gif

You were hoping for a 9.4 from someone who can't spell 'incredible' when it's printed right in front of them? stooges.gif

I just got all the issues I bought from this guy. Believe it or not , all the "incredible" Hulks were about as advertised. Aside from the possibility of turning up with restoration, it may have been one of my best pick-ups of the year!

thumbsup2.gif

Admitedlly, I do have trouble grading books in as poor of condition as this one, but the back cover was much better than the front. It was severly split, but was attached to the book at the top staple. I give it the 1.5!