• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FURTHER DISCOUNTED: MG #1,XMEN #266,NM #98,ASM #238,252,300, NYX #3, DP, WD+

99 posts in this topic

OK, it's time to actively try and sell the remains of my inventory and books I no longer want. I've been considering re-opening my Ebay Store after several years of near inactivity on Ebay. So, I figured I might as well offer the books here first, since I have to go through the effort of listing and scanning them all either way.

I've got about 300 or so books, mostly keys and and/or higher grade slabs, to sell (including many from my sig. line), which means this (and my other thread in GOLDEN/SILVER/BRONZE) will last some time, whether or not they generate any sales, as it will take me some time to process it all. Like I said, I might as well post them here first. So, in other words, please come back often.

:blahblah:

Feel free to send me offers via PM if you don't like the prices, but are sincerely interested - I'm going to go by the sticker prices I had on the books from the last 2 local cons as a starting point. I won't refuse any reasonable offers. I'm more likely to discount if I can avoid Paypal fees via M/O or cash transactions.

Having said that here are the rules:

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

• Money Orders (please make sure to use an international M/O if outside of Canada)
  • Cash (if it's pick-up ONLY - Pick-ups are encouraged)
  • Paypal
  • I will consider payment plans for any large purchases

SHIPPING DETAILS:

I haven't shipped much the last year or so, so I'm not too sure of prices, but please be re-assured that you will pay the actual cost of shipping! I can tell you that I recently shipped 3 slabs to a boardie from Texas for just under $25.00 insured. I hope that helps. Insurance is MANDATORY to protect BOTH parties.. And I will ship to ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE, as long as you are willing to pay the cost of shipping. I will of course combine shipping from both sales threads.

PMs:

Like I said, please send them! But a :takeit: trumps all.

PRESSING:

I'm not a pressing advocate, which means that 90% of these books are definitely NOT pressed, since I submitted them to CGC myself. As for the others, none have been pressed to my knowledge.

PROBATION & HALL OF SHAME MEMBERS:

Please don't bother.

On to the goodies!!!

(I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the slab images - my scanner doesn't do slabs, so I have to use a camera... I also have a spreadsheet available if anyone wants to know EXACTLY what's coming up - please let me know if this is legal to do here, and if not I'll remove the spreadsheet bit)

ACTION COMICS vol.2 #1 BARGAIN BUNDLE (do I really need to specify the "vol.2"????)

ASKING PRICE: $70.00$60.00$50.00 - this is a steal....

These slabs are from my recent submission failure. I'm losing money on this one (assuming I can even sell them... :P ). So, I'm sweetening the pot by tossing in a bunch of raw copies!

ACTION COMICS vol.2 #1 CGC 9.4 WP 0184590001

ACTION COMICS vol.2 #1 JIM LEE VARIANT COVER CGC 9.4 WP 018459002

ACTION COMICS vol.2 #1 (4 raw copies NM- and higher)

ACTION COMICS vol.2 #1 JIM LEE VARIANT COVER (1 copy; this is the copy I meant to submit.... doh! - 9.4 or higher)

FC_ACT_1VAR.jpg

FC_ACT_1.jpg

Some slabs coming up...

And I'm really sorry about most of the photos. The ones I'm taking today are with my iPhone 3GS (no flash...) and are very crummy...

I had completely forgotten that my girlfriend took the camera with her when she moved for work last week.... doh!