• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FURTHER REDUCED PRICES: MS#5, ASM #1, EC, X-MEN #1, 94 DD #1, FLASH #105, GL #76

154 posts in this topic

X-MEN #1 CGC 1.5 CR/OWP 0184589001

ASKING PRICE: $740.00 firm, not applicable to any discount offer

XMEN_1_15_FC.jpg

Any chipping on this copy? Also, what's the note say?

I've added a photo of the BC. Notes say: "Tape stain on cover.". It's next to Marvel Girl's head in the price box, not that you can really see it in the crummy photo. It's much more pronounced and evident on the BC. Chipping? Not really. Lots of little tears, and rough around the edges, but no chunks missing, except for 6 or 7 little pieces along the spine. The outer edges were so straight that I was afraid it might have been trimmed when I purchased it raw.

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES #14 VG- (I bought this one on the boards a few years ago, along with a few other ECs. 1 of them had some CT if I recall correctly - there is a red paint/ink stain though. I cannot recall if this was the one, but at this grade who cares?)

I absolutely dig this JOHNNY CRAIG cover. I mean, look at the expressions on the faces of both villains. Who is the real villain here? Man, I'm going to buy a higher grade copy of this one one day!!!

ASKING PRICE: $60.00$55.00

CSS_14_FC.jpg

CSS_14_BC.jpg