• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FURTHER REDUCED PRICES: MS#5, ASM #1, EC, X-MEN #1, 94 DD #1, FLASH #105, GL #76

154 posts in this topic

OK, it's time to actively try and sell the remains of my inventory and books I no longer want. I've been considering re-opening my Ebay Store after several years of near inactivity on Ebay. So, I figured I might as well offer the books here first, since I have to go through the effort of listing and scanning them all either way.

I've got about 300 or so books, mostly keys and and/or higher grade slabs, to sell (including many from my sig. line), which means this (and my other thread in COPPER/MODERN) will last some time, whether or not they generate any sales, as it will take me some time to process it all. Like I said, I might as well post them here first. So, in other words, please come back often.

:blahblah:

Feel free to send me offers via PM if you don't like the prices, but are sincerely interested - I'm going to go by the sticker prices I had on the books from the last 2 local cons as a starting point. I won't refuse any reasonable offers. I'm more likely to discount if I can avoid Paypal fees via M/O or cash transactions.

Having said that here are the rules:

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

• Money Orders (please make sure to use an international M/O if outside of Canada)
  • Cash (if it's pick-up ONLY - Pick-ups are encouraged)
  • Paypal
  • I will consider payment plans for any large purchases

SHIPPING DETAILS:

I haven't shipped much the last year or so, so I'm not too sure of prices, but please be re-assured that you will pay the actual cost of shipping! I can tell you that I recently shipped 3 slabs to a boardie from Texas for just under $25.00 insured. I hope that helps. Insurance is MANDATORY to protect BOTH parties.. And I will ship to ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE, as long as you are willing to pay the cost of shipping. I will of course combine shipping from both sales threads.

PMs:

Like I said, please send them! But a :takeit: trumps all.

PRESSING:

I'm not a pressing advocate, which means that 90% of these books are definitely NOT pressed, since I submitted them to CGC myself. As for the others, none have been pressed to my knowledge.

PROBATION & HALL OF SHAME MEMBERS:

Please don't bother.

On to the goodies!!!

(I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the slab images - my scanner doesn't do slabs, so I have to use a camera... I also have a spreadsheet available if anyone wants to know EXACTLY what's coming up - please let me know if this is legal to do here, and if not I'll remove the spreadsheet bit)

:popcorn: for SA DC

I think this is pretty much all I have DC-wise from the SA (and GA):

FLASH #105 CGC 3.5 CR/OWP 0971786005

ASKING PRICE: $900.00$825.00$800 that's the lowest I'm going on this, unless you're eligible for the additional 5% discount from purchasing 3 items or more.

NEW YORK'S WORLD FAIR COMICS #1940 CGC 3.0 SP CR/OWP 0971784003 NOTES: Restoration includes: cover & last page re-attached with glue, tear seals to last page. (Cool book, but not very popular it seems... Purchased from a fellow boardie 2-3 years ago...)

ASKING PRICE: $750.00$700.00 (not much sales data on this one)

FLASH_105_FC.jpg

FLASH_105_BC.jpg

NWF_1_FC.jpg

Not that I'm aware of....

I don't really follow the comic book movie adaptation scene all that closely, but last I read it was in development. I guess it's in hiatus again or it was another false report... (shrug)

Original post modified. It seems the movie is no longer in works. Such teases those Hollywood types! (thumbs u

Not that I'm aware of....

I don't really follow the comic book movie adaptation scene all that closely, but last I read it was in development. I guess it's in hiatus again or it was another false report... (shrug)

Supposedly there's a JLA movie in the works for 2013 I believe...either 2013 or 2014. I don't see how the Flash could bring the audience in as a solo act. I remember the Flash tv show from the 90's and it was pretty good IMO (of course I was like 10 or something).

:popcorn: for SA DC

I think this is pretty much all I have DC-wise from the SA:

FLASH #105 CGC 3.5 CR/OWP 0971786005

ASKING PRICE: $900.00

NEW YORK'S WORLD FAIR COMICS #1940 CGC 3.0 SP CR/OWP NOTES: Restoration includes: cover & last page re-attached with glue, tear seals to last page. (Cool book, but not very popular it seems... Purchased from a fellow boardie 2-3 years ago...)

ASKING PRICE: $750.00 (not much sales data on this one)

FLASH_105_FC.jpg

NWF_1_FC.jpg

SWEEEEEET :banana::banana::whee::ohnoez: BOOKS DUDE !!!