• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kramerica's Holiday Sale! BA/SA/GA Marvel & DC! Slabs & Raw - UPDATES DAILY!

233 posts in this topic

By the way, I hear H&H Bagel is hiring holiday help. :gossip:

Would I be able to purchase a Marble Rye there? Perhaps a Black & White cookie? And do their muffins have tops?

I was thinking a chocolate babka. Some old lady tried to buy it out from under me. :mad:

Would I be able to purchase a Marble Rye there? Perhaps a Black & White cookie? And do their muffins have tops?

I was thinking a chocolate babka. Some old lady tried to buy it out from under me. :mad:

They only have the cinnamon babka...

"Jerry doesn't want to talk to you... NO ONE wants to talk to you...why don't you just DROP DEAD".

GLWS!

Well played Sir, well played. Thanks for that!

I know it's not from that episode but it's my all time favorite Seinfeld quote. Followed closely by when Elaine was giving out a fake number and the two subway guys were saying "How about me? I'm a man" and the second creepy guy utters "I'm a ma-a-an".

Or George's mom "STOP YELLING AT HIM, YOU'RE KILLING HIM"

TWIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Jerry doesn't want to talk to you... NO ONE wants to talk to you...why don't you just DROP DEAD".

GLWS!

I know it's not from that episode but it's my all time favorite Seinfeld quote. Followed closely by when Elaine was giving out a fake number and the two subway guys were saying "How about me? I'm a man" and the second creepy guy utters "I'm a ma-a-an".

:roflmao:

YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY WATER PIC!

Hello? Mr Vandalay? Would you like to buy a computer? Yes? How many? Twelve? Outstanding!

The candy lineup is one tough test.

The candy lineup is one tough test.

One of my Top 5 easily (thumbs u

GLWS!

:roflmao:

YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY WATER PIC!

Hello? Mr Vandalay? Would you like to buy a computer? Yes? How many? Twelve? Outstanding!

Serenity now, insanity later

118657.jpg.f4e6ffce1bef1dd58e270c7520ed16a3.jpg