• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oregon books

47 posts in this topic

Does Comicconnect allow you to see closed items? I can't figure out how. Would be nice if we had a complete list of the books/grades and closing prices.

And to all of you not putting scans up (tsk)

Other than putting in tracking bids, I haven't figured out how to see items after they've closed.

Does Comicconnect allow you to see closed items? I can't figure out how. Would be nice if we had a complete list of the books/grades and closing prices.

Other than putting in tracking bids, I haven't figured out how to see items after they've closed.

You have to go to the emails CConnect sent you showing the books in the different auction sessions and clink on the links from there.

You can track them. And they seem to stay in your archive until you delete the item you're tracking. I have three saved now that I haven't deleted. One is over a year old.

Those Jimmy Olsen's are just wonderful. I was a big fan of Elastic Lad back in the day -- and I could never find those books half as nice as those!

The ones I have, I bought from Rogofsky -- magic tape and all!

You mean NM with tape and all....He went to the Mile High school of grading, old time.. Good, Fine, NM...