• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A good place to buy MODERN CGC?

46 posts in this topic

Ok thanks for the advice and replies. My strategy so far has been to send raw books for SS CGC and often come back with great sigs (sometimes all 3 - writer, artist and cover artist) but as a 9.4 or 9.6.

Thinking of revising my strategy to sending in first for blue label CGC (maybe pressing before too), then only sending the 9.8s in for signing as SS CGC

Anyone have expeirence sending in a graded book for signing that came back as a lower grade? Guess it depends how well the creators handle the books when signing?

Your best bet is to buy already graded cgc 9.8ss there are a number of guys here on the boards that work their butts off to get those books done and will likely save you a ton in shipping/hassle and most of them are very prompt!

I'm looking for more of them. So far only two people posted links to anyone. One guy is out of business. I used this guy coleminecomics.com but he went under or isn't renewing his website.

Ok thanks for the advice and replies. My strategy so far has been to send raw books for SS CGC and often come back with great sigs (sometimes all 3 - writer, artist and cover artist) but as a 9.4 or 9.6.

Thinking of revising my strategy to sending in first for blue label CGC (maybe pressing before too), then only sending the 9.8s in for signing as SS CGC

Anyone have expeirence sending in a graded book for signing that came back as a lower grade? Guess it depends how well the creators handle the books when signing?

Your best bet is to buy already graded cgc 9.8ss there are a number of guys here on the boards that work their butts off to get those books done and will likely save you a ton in shipping/hassle and most of them are very prompt!

I'm looking for more of them. So far only two people posted links to anyone. One guy is out of business. I used this guy coleminecomics.com but he went under or isn't renewing his website.

PM sent.

Isn't that guy a board member here? I wonder what happened there since that website went up last summer I think.

If you want to get new comics that are coming out cgc I would just PM BeachBum & ask him about it :) I use him all the time

I agree with synch. Beachbum is the man! I've been using him for years and have bought hundreds of books through him. IMO, he's the best guy for graded moderns.

K.

(thumbs u ............... I love the 9.9's and 10.0's he's gotten me, the 9.8's are ok I guess :baiting: