• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Select #5 CGC 6.0 CLOSED!

38 posts in this topic

Why do you keep doing this to me?

B/c he can! :P And besides, we all know you don't have anymore money!! :lol:

He already has a #5!!

He's right I do... But it's soooo pretty...

It sure is...that damn GA bug is gonna get me eventually. :cry:

I recently picked it up, and I'm sure it's from these boards since it's highly contagious and this place should be quaranteened to prevent further spread. I'm just glad I didn't see this until after it was sold.

I thought I would share my upgrade! Its not going anywhere anytime soon!

The top and bottom left hand corner defects are almost identical. Congrats and nice copy. I can't think of one other board member that owns a high grade run of this series?

What about Billy Parkers run (idk what the grades are)

Interesting that the 4.5, 6.0, and 8.5 all have the same page quality.

Not the 3.0. It's old label ow. Of course it's also the lowest graded copy... :grin:

P1120648.jpg

Ever thought about trying to resub for an upgrade? Do you think it has a chance?

The top and bottom left hand corner defects are almost identical. Congrats and nice copy. I can't think of one other board member that owns a high grade run of this series?

Forgot about Billy but I don't think his copies are high grade for the most part? Maybe Timely has full run, I know he has smoking copies.

Forgot about Billy but I don't think his copies are high grade for the most part? Maybe Timely has full run, I know he has smoking copies.

Bedrock?

I'd love to know where my run falls. My number #1 is only a 7.0 #2 is 8.0 #3 is 9.0 highest graded #4 is 8.5 #5 is 8.5 #6 is 8.5 #7 is 7.5 #8 is 8.0 #9 is 9.0 #10 is 9.2 and #11 is 9.0

Yours is certainly the best average grade SLAB run. Would be interesting to know overall, but I doubt we ever will. Yours I believe is the only registered complete run and mine is the second closest at 63% complete. No one else is even remotely close.

Interesting that the 4.5, 6.0, and 8.5 all have the same page quality.

Not the 3.0. It's old label ow. Of course it's also the lowest graded copy... :grin:

P1120648.jpg

Ever thought about trying to resub for an upgrade? Do you think it has a chance?

I suspect it would bump up. Biggest flaw is a tear on the back cover and a 3/4 inch long by 1/4 inch wide mouse chew. Other than that, book is prolly VF.

I'd love to know where my run falls. My number #1 is only a 7.0 #2 is 8.0 #3 is 9.0 highest graded #4 is 8.5 #5 is 8.5 #6 is 8.5 #7 is 7.5 #8 is 8.0 #9 is 9.0 #10 is 9.2 and #11 is 9.0

Yours is certainly the best average grade SLAB run. Would be interesting to know overall, but I doubt we ever will. Yours I believe is the only registered complete run and mine is the second closest at 63% complete. No one else is even remotely close.

I should have started to collect the All Select run first, Ive seen them all go by the past couple of years , too late now it would take forever in midgrade if at all.

I should have started to collect the All Select run first, Ive seen them all go by the past couple of years , too late now it would take forever in midgrade if at all.

Well, you did put together the whole All Winners war cover run so that's a pretty good compromise. But you're probably right, it will be close to impossible to put together at this point. Lots of people looking for the same books and an incredibly short supply. My run is low to mid-grade (VG average) and it's taken forever.

not a hi-grade run in straw-man's box.

Bedrock?

had the run complete once, but blew most of them out long ago.