• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Relaunch

301 posts in this topic

Bloodshot and X-O were two of my favorites, along with Solar and Eternal Warrior.

Is there still talk of a Valiant movie based on Harbinger, or does the newco relaunch change all that?

Is there still talk of a Valiant movie based on Harbinger, or does the newco relaunch change all that?

I don't believe the Harbinger movie is underway. Paramount picked up the rights to a Harbinger movie in 2008. Not sure when the rights expire.

I don't believe the Harbinger movie is underway. Paramount picked up the rights to a Harbinger movie in 2008. Not sure when the rights expire.

I was afraid of that. But maybe it is for the better.

I remember when at one point there was talk of a Bloodshot movie with some big wrestler at the time. My fear was it would have been another comic-based bomb we all would be mocking even years later.

HOLY MOLY!

I went to look up who the wrestler was for the old Bloodshot movie that was going to be made, and look what I found.

Report: Sony acquires film rights to Valiant’s Bloodshot

Warren Simons, Valiant editor-in-chief told me last June when asked about Bloodshot.

We have a number of film projects in various stages of development. We can’t discuss them just yet, but fans should stay tuned for upcoming announcements!

Valiant Comics retweeted a link to the Deadline story, and also said via twitter: “So Hollywood bumped our big @ValiantComics announcement to next week, but it will be worth the wait!”

Yesterday, Valiant Comics tweeted: “Make sure you stay tuned in Valiant faithful! Tomorrow brings a major announcement from @ValiantComics HQ…a harbinger of what is to come.”