• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here is one guy auctioning 4200 single items

7 posts in this topic

They mostly are set up at 1$ in VF-NM (German 0-1). Since I do not have any recent priceguide and not as much knowledge as most of the others here, maybe someone could point out a few good bargains for me?

I bid 1$ each on

Action #493 1979

Alpha Flight #2 1983

Daredevil #180, 184, 186, 187, 194

so far. Anything else I should bid on?

http://cgi6.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=my-funworld&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

How did you look through it?.......I thought Daredevil was blind. crazy.gif

And I think if someone takes an hour to look through all of that stuff to find the precious items and has a chance to get them for a buck......they will probably keep the information to themselves. wink.gif

How about it......any honest good samaritans left out there with an hour to kill?

Nah......I'd just snipe them out from under you and then ask you to bring them over for me on your next visit to the States. smirk.gif

C'mon people.......it's only 4,200 items crazy.gif..........someone pick out the gems, alphabetize them seperately according to genre, and email them to Jens in a spreadsheet. laugh.gif