• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #4 CGC NM 9.2 up on Ebay

4 posts in this topic

Just a note to let you know that I listed Showcase #4 CGC NM 9.2 on Ebay.

Showcase #4 is considered to be the very first Silver Age comic book. It introduces The Flash, with a fantastic cover by Carmine Infantino. It is considered to be very rare in the NM grade.

I also listed some other great items as well. Click here to see them!

PGC Mint Ebay Auctions

Mark

482983-Showcase4CGC92.jpg.51901446b08f4a23ed5cb66c1957b323.jpg

Hmmm, is that the ASM #1 1966 reissue that previously closed at around $1,300? Best of luck. Nice comics. thumbsup2.gif

Hi, you are completely right. It actually went over $1400.00 and then the high bidders all dissappeared. The auction winner emailed me that he thought it was the original print, after the auction. I let it slide, as the bottom line is that this IS a hobby. But can you imagine a 1st print Spiey #1 CGC NM 9.4 hammering at only $1400.00 on ebay!? I cannot imagine what they were thinking. Anyway, I hope my ad is real clear and that everyone understands which issue I have up for sale. It is still a great book and scarce in high grade. Anyone who buys it will be very pleased.

Mark