• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First-Ever Public Sale from My Collection

6 posts in this topic

I have been collecting art for more than 9 years now. During that time, I've sold maybe 5 pieces and have done zero trade deals. As a result, I have virtually all of the artwork I have ever purchased. But, I think it's finally time to let some pieces go, particularly in the low-to-mid priced range as I have been focusing mainly on higher-end pieces in recent years.

You can find my first-ever ART FOR SALE gallery on my CAF site here:

Gene Park's First-Ever CAF Sale

I have priced every piece since I hate the words "Please Inquire" as much as any other collector. That said, I am a reasonable person who will entertain all reasonable offers. Some pieces I have room on, especially those that I am eager to move quickly. Other pieces I don't, and a good number of pieces are already priced at/near/below cost. I would note that I am likely to discount more (a) the more you buy and (b) if we can arrange an in-person deal (especially for the smaller items) in the NYC metro area as I am a busy person and hate packaging and mailing art.

As for the other art in my CAF gallery, if it's not in the "ART FOR SALE" folder, it is most likely not for sale at anything resembling a reasonable price (I'm not selling because I need to raise cash, I'm selling to pare down and re-focus my collection). Thank you for your interest - please send me a PM or contact me through my CAF site with any inquiries.

Gene

good luck (thumbs u

Nice Norem BTW! :applause:

Thanks, Dan! (thumbs u

Update: The John Buscema SSOC/Red Sonja page, the DeZuniga Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love page and the Frank Thorne Danger Rangerette page have been sold.

The Mark Smylie Artesia #2, page 2 has been sold - an absolute steal at $100. I'm already suffering from seller's remorse - I may decide to keep my other Artesia pages as you just can't get artwork this good for anywhere near this price!