• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Collecting Goals: How'd you do?

43 posts in this topic

I really don't have goals ( Mom always used to get on me about that....)....but if I had to go there, I'd say it was to cut WAY back on the amount of money I spent on old comics. I failed.....but oh, what a pleasant failure it was. I ended up with 3 really nice copies of books I didn't think I'd ever have nice copies of. One was a Mile High...my first. I met Stan Lee :headbang: and Don Rosa. I ended up with a Grandson....cute little . I received, absolutely free from a good friend, DVD's of Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock and Zep's Song Remains The Same ( which Mom also used to get on me about...). Unfortunately I had to sell a few books to get some of the new ones. Also taught our Parrot how to say "Give me some Duck Butt !" and " Do the duck scoot boogie !"....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u