• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VTCOMICS AUCTION #4! Shipping orders! OFFICIAL RESULTS posted page 30

305 posts in this topic

Here we go again! Sorry i wasn't able to get another auction put together till now; life has been crazy busy blah blah blah. :blahblah:

Auction starts right now and we'll close it out Thursday night at 10pm Eastern message board time; with a little different proviso this time: We'll allow the 'ol 2 minute window after 10pm to allow folks a better chance. In other words, if no additional bids are placed on a lot by 10:02 the auction is over for that lot. BUT; if a bid is placed on a lot at 10:01 it will count, and a 2 minute clock starts then for that lot. If no other bids are in by 10:03 then bidding on that lot has finished. If someone bids between 10:01 and 10:03, then the 2 minute clock re-starts at the time of the new bid. No tracking of seconds; minute mark is the decider.

All bids start at $1 and must increase in $1 increments up to $25; $3.00 increments from $25 to $50, $5 increments from $50 up to $100 and $10 increments for bids of $100-$250 and $25 increments on bids over $250. Winning bidders pay postage; we'll go with media mail to keep it cheap. I will keep adding lots throughout the week, so keep looking! All lots will have an outright BUY price if a boardie wishes to snag it right away. Payment by PayPal, check or money order. I'll be throwing up all kinds of stuff, gold, silver, whatever I can dig up.

And awayyyyyy we go!

Here we go again! Sorry i wasn't able to get another auction put together till now; life has been crazy busy blah blah blah. :blahblah:

Auction starts right now and we'll close it out Thursday night at 10pm Eastern message board time; with a little different proviso this time: We'll allow the 'ol 2 minute window after 10pm to allow folks a better chance. In other words, if no additional bids are placed on a lot by 10:02 the auction is over for that lot. BUT; if a bid is placed on a lot at 10:01 it will count, and a 2 minute clock starts then for that lot. If no other bids are in by 10:03 then bidding on that lot has finished. If someone bids between 10:01 and 10:03, then the 2 minute clock re-starts at the time of the new bid. No tracking of seconds; minute mark is the decider.

All bids start at $1 and must increase in $1 increments up to $25; $3.00 increments from $25 to $50, $5 increments from $50 up to $100 and $10 increments for bids of $100-$250 and $25 increments on bids over $250. Winning bidders pay postage; we'll go with media mail to keep it cheap. I will keep adding lots throughout the Holiday weekend, so keep looking! All lots will have an outright BUY price if a boardie wishes to snag it right away. Payment by PayPal, check or money order. I'll be throwing up all kinds of stuff, gold, silver, whatever I can dig up.

And awayyyyyy we go!

Looking forward to the gold and silver. :popcorn: Will those be coins or bars? :)

Superman #54 4.5 OW (SR) Buy Now $75

Yep, this was in one of the previous auctions, but yours truly was a dufus and forgot this book has a tear seal and very slight color touch on the top of the "M" in the Superman masthead

SDC10551.jpg

SDC10552.jpg

Superman #54 4.5 OW (SR) Buy Now $75

Yep, this was in one of the previous auctions, but yours truly was a dufus and forgot this book has a tear seal and very slight color touch on the top of the "M" in the Superman masthead

SDC10551.jpg

SDC10552.jpg

I bid $1