• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I only have a few minutes...

106 posts in this topic

I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor RemulakI am Doctor Remulak,,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak,I am Doctor Remulak.

[font:Comic Sans MS]When I first moved to Oregon and had nothing to do but catch up on all the sleep the military deprived me of and watch TV, I must have watched "Holy Grail" every day for two months, sometimes twice in a day.[/font]

That movie never would have been made without financing from Pink Floyd after "Dark Side of the Moon" was a hit. So....thank Alan Parsons?

Ni!

Go to You Tube. Type in rolling Stones--She's a rainbow.

It’s this your blog?

(shrug)

Link...

It has to be. And even if it's not - I am going to pretend it is.

[font:Comic Sans MS]When I first moved to Oregon and had nothing to do but catch up on all the sleep the military deprived me of and watch TV, I must have watched "Holy Grail" every day for two months, sometimes twice in a day.[/font]

That movie never would have been made without financing from Pink Floyd after "Dark Side of the Moon" was a hit. So....thank Alan Parsons?

[font:Comic Sans MS]Thank you, Alan[/font] :foryou: