• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevthemev's end of the year from the vaults CGC SS sale...

132 posts in this topic

Now that we're out of convention season I find myself with a little time on my hands and boxes of slabs I've been tripping over! Since I've never tried some forum-only selling I thought I'd give it a shot... thanks to JJ for some advice and recommendations!

For those of you who don't know me --- my name is Kevin Boyd, I am the former director of the Signature Series program. I've been an Overstreet adviser since 2005 and I've been involved in running a number of comics events over the years. Currently I work on FanExpo Canada and the smaller Toronto ComiCON events. I am the current director and a co-found of the Joe Shuster Awards for Canadian comic book creators and retailers.

Majority will be cheap - in the $20-30 range... older stuff that's been hanging around for a while, but there are some GEMS and RARE SIGS I've never tried selling before, and a few sets of SS books..

The books are all CGC graded... some blue labels but mostly yellow... I'll put the listing up - I've been doing a fair amount of scanning so if it's ready I'll post it with the listing, otherwise, I'll add after the fact... asap!

I'm located in Canada, so I have to charge the EXPEDITED cost to US buyers, which is the cheapest method with tracking and insurance (a must if you are paying by Paypal - for everyone's protection). I'll be using the same method for shipping within Canada unless you want Expresspost service or local pickup (Toronto area). After we've sorted out your wins, I'll need your zipcode/postal code to calculate the shipping cost.

HOWEVER, if you spend more than $200 with me I will include FREE shipping for your order. That's correct, FREE Expedited shipping anywhere in NORTH AMERICA (Canada and the United States).

First :takeit: wins!

FIRST SET

FANTASTIC FOUR VOL.3 #1

CGC SS 9.6

FANTASTIC FOUR VOL.3 #2

CGC SS 9.8

FANTASTIC FOUR VOL.3 #3

CGC SS 9.8

ALL SIGNED BY ALAN DAVIS (not an easy sig to get)

$90 - ON HOLD PENDING SALE to STEIN

An INCREDIBLE 9.8 Set

THE INCREDIBLES: FAMILY MATTERS #1 and #2

MyComicShop variant covers - limited to 500

CGC SS 9.8

Marcio Takara (now lives in Brazil) and Mark Waid

2 sets available -

- 1 ON HOLD Pending Sale to Stein

- 1 SOLD to CDABruce

$80 per set