• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Animal Man #1, Walking Dead #27,Justice League #1 SS CGC 9.6 finch var

5 posts in this topic

Starting a thread to see if I can sell some of merchandise off before Christmas, all of the above issues are for sale with more to be added over the coming days. All items will ship via Media Mail for a flat rate of $3.75 plus $0.25 each additional book {These prices are only for US residents} if outside the US please email me for shipping charges. Items for sale are the actual items that are listed and in the images provided. If you have any questions please let me know. First Ill take it wins the item.

Animal Man #1 - Sold Out First Print - $15.00

dsc02095u.jpg

dsc02096t.jpg

Copy A Walking Dead #27 - Sold via Ill Take It

Walking Dead #27 {Copy B} - First Appearance of Governor - $15.00

dsc02089ry.jpg

dsc02090jp.jpg

dsc02092hx.jpg

Uncanny X-Force #6 - Low Print Run, Earlier Issue - $10.00

dsc02093v.jpg

dsc02094qp.jpg

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew someone would finally use the letter i got printed in that issue as a selling point! That page is 3/4 pure Justin idiotic rambling. PLUS I call kirk-man-boobs fat, and then he calls me an arse-hole. Little known fun fact: I have signed copies of this issue at conventions as a prank, so there are copies floating around that have been defaced by me. Sorry to derail, it's just that i had almost forgotten about writing that letter. Seeing it here brought back some cool memories. Branget, buy them both and i'll sign the undercopy!!! . :insane:

Copy A Walking Dead #27 - Sold via Ill Take It

Walking Dead #27 {Copy B} - First Appearance of Governor - $15.00

dsc02089ry.jpg

dsc02090jp.jpg

dsc02092hx.jpg

Will be adding to the site tommorrow hopefully. Am selling one copy of Justice League #1 Finch variant cover Signature Series 9.6. Will be adding pictures if anyone is interested PM me asking for $175.00 for it bc last one sold on ebay was a 9.8 Unsigned on 12/14 for $119.00 and before that was an unsigned 9.8 for 212.50. So hit me up if anyone would be interested in this, of course shipping charges would be different because of the CGC case weight, etc.