• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't post any more Journals via the registry or the message boards...

6 posts in this topic

Well... I was going to take a page from the playbook of message board user Doc Joe and create a single CGC Journal and keep posting in it my thoughts on pop culture, technology, comics, gaming, and other general nerdy things that make me happy, but the registry journals have been taken over by angry CGC users and I am apparently blocked from creating any new journals in the CGC Journal forum. I can comment on any existing journals and I can go to any other forum on this site and start a new thread, but not in the Journal section. I am assuming I'm not the only one that can't post a new journal as I'm not banned and haven't angered the mods... as far as I know.

Will I ever be able to post a new journal in the future? (shrug) I follow the rules and stay on topic (most of the time ;) ).

I'm not even sure where to post this now...

What's the deal with all of the animosity in the registry journals lately anyway? I know that no one likes a price hike, but some folks are reaching for the pitch forks and torches like CGC just kicked their dog and stole their iPod. It's the holiday season and everyone just needs to chill, get laid, have a drink, and read a comic. Yes, in that order.

No worries Gemma! I know there has been a lot of CGC bashing and venom being spat in the registry journals lately and was hoping I wasn't blocked for something I had no part of.

Thanks for looking into it and I hope you you get a heck of a bonus this holiday as you always seem to be everywhere and doing everything on this site.

I dub thee... AWESOME!!! :foryou:

I still can't post a new thread in ONLY the CGC Journal forum. I see that cheetah has posted a new one today which I will be following as he is showing off some incredible books with high quality scans, but this means that not everyone is blocked. Am I restricted do to my lower post count or something along those lines? I am a member in good standing... as far as I know.

All I want is to start a SINGLE new journal thread to update on a regular basis with additions to my collection (comics, original art, Star Wars stuff, etc.), my thoughts on the hobby, and other nerdy things... this is all I want for Christmas from CGC.

I get the following error message:

UBB Error

You do not have permssions to create a new topic on this forum.

Please click back to return to the previous page.