• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 8: Guess The Grade

76 posts in this topic

Yer ALL wrong. The centerfold's missing and some 3-year-old used page 14 to test out his new crayons.

mad.gif Comedy Room is down the hall to your left. sleeping.gif

foreheadslap.gif...I blew this one big time...Although it's a nice book...I thought for sure the page quality among other defects would have brought the grade down...I was just a little too harsh on this one... crazy.gif

foreheadslap.gif...I blew this one big time...Although it's a nice book...I thought for sure the page quality among other defects would have brought the grade down...I was just a little too harsh on this one... crazy.gif

Me too foreheadslap.gif

With the rounded corners and the small edge chip, I thought it was a solid 8.0. Plus, it does appear to have a bit of cover wear which I considered as well.

Oh well, on to the next round!! smile.gif

Round 8 is now closed. I will update the standings shortly.

893frustrated.gif

I missed it by a few hours!!! Can I get credit for my 9.2? I swear I didn't see the grade first. frown.gif

Round 8 is now closed. I will update the standings shortly.

893frustrated.gif

I missed it by a few hours!!! Can I get credit for my 9.2? I swear I didn't see the grade first. frown.gif

If it was up to me I would I believe you but I have to admit will ya trust me to go thru the rounds I missed and grade them I promise I wont look at anything till I give the grade! In my opinion though this wont be allowed as it just makes sense not to.

Davidking623

Since I've missed both weekend rounds, I feel your pain.

Maybe we should lobby to get an additional ranking of average score (based on those contests we did participate in).

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Maybe we should lobby to get an additional ranking of average score (based on those contests we did participate in).

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

We could lobby but it really wouldnt be fair to the ones that have been there thru the whole way!

Davidking623

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

We could lobby but it really wouldnt be fair to the ones that have been there thru the whole way!

Davidking623

Not saying to replace the total standings....

Heck, not even saying it would be official.

Sort of like season RBI's or number of wins vs. places vs. shows.... just another stat that would be fairly easy for our gamesmaster to generate.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan