• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipper68....

29 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone... this is great!! smile.gifsmile.gif 36 years and I never felt younger!! laugh.gif

My honey made me my favorite breakfast this morning (bagels and bacon well done.) grin.gif

I replaced the exterior lights on the front of the house and assembled one of my gifts, a new wheelbarrow.

Now it's time to relax. I read FF 25 while watching the Yankee game. Some family and friends on the way... The grill is getting fired up soon. Ice cold Corona in the cooler.... cloud9.gif

Thanks everyone and I want to take the opportunity to say how much I enjoy these boards, and thank CGC making them available!! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Now it's time to relax. I read FF 25 while watching the Yankee game. Some family and friends on the way... The grill is getting fired up soon. Ice cold Corona in the cooler.... cloud9.gif

What time should we be there?

tonofbricks.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Anyone in driving distance of Ballston Lake NY is welcome grin.gif Plenty of beer on ice. grin.gif Darn thunderstorms may keep me from sitting outside on the deck though...

tonofbricks.gif

Anyone in driving distance of Ballston Lake NY is welcome grin.gif Plenty of beer on ice. grin.gif Darn thunderstorms may keep me from sitting outside on the deck though...

My mom lives in Rensselaerville, NY is that anywhere near you? I think it is exit 21 off the thruway.........

My mom lives in Rensselaerville, NY is that anywhere near you? I think it is exit 21 off the thruway.........

I'm off Exit 24 and a few exits up the Northway. Probably about an hour from your Mom. Beautiful country! thumbsup2.gifhi.gif

I'm off Exit 24 and a few exits up the Northway. Probably about an hour from your Mom. Beautiful country! thumbsup2.gifhi.gif

It looks like I will be there for a weekend this summer. Maybe we can meet 1/2 way and grab a drink thumbsup2.gif

Hope you had a great B-Day! smile.gif