• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

FANTASTIC FOUR # 371 - 1ST PRINT WHITE COVER - $3

0clooneython81416.jpg

:takeit: because it has a barcode and neither of my 9.8s do. I have both the white and the red cover in 9.8. This was, oddly enough, the issue where I learned that the Thing's name was Benjamin J Grimm. My parents still deny any connection...

Thread is caught back up and pretty sure all is marked.

Not much action on the Millennium issues, huh? No matter, they are cool as sheeet and I'm gonna list the rest over the course of the day. Hard to believe they are 12 years old now.

Print runs weren't that high on those books and most were printed to order if I remember correctly. Lesser titles like Military Comics and Young Romance and even the Police issue aren't laying around everywhere. The foils aren't to easy to snag either. Or maybe they are... I just don't see them often. Of course I've been back in school for 3 years and haven't had time to see much of anything. :)

Please check my little auction for one of the rarer Millennium issues here... and don't be a Scrooge, go ahead and bid :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5312439&Main=243191#Post5312439

More sheeet to come :)

Not much action on the Millennium issues, huh? No matter, they are cool as sheeet and I'm gonna list the rest over the course of the day. Hard to believe they are 12 years old now.

Watchmen 1 was popular for a long while too. Was there extra material included?

I'll have to take a look at your other books.

DrifterWalletNavy_L4.jpg

Of course, I never show the outside of the wallet to too many people.

Sanrio_Black_Trifold_Tulip_Hello_Kitty_Wallet___Hello_Kitty_Coin_Purse-SS82MURnRnpLSkUxTC5qcGc=.jpg