• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

Rupp was there when Space Invaders was new. I sure did love Gyrus when I got a tad older... plus that old Star Wars arcade game was fun as all get out too.

Only thing I've played on my PS3 other than movies was Resident Evil something and they... much like Green... loved to eat my azz :)

Rupp was there when Space Invaders was new. I sure did love Gyrus when I got a tad older... plus that old Star Wars arcade game was fun as all get out too.

Only thing I've played on my PS3 other than movies was Resident Evil something and they... much like Green... loved to eat my azz :)

:sick:

I lived in upstate NJ, and had a Playboy Club within hiking distance. Biggest game room I've ever been in, with game contests every week for highest scores on Tron, Space Invaders, Galaxia, Dragon Quest, etc.

Good times. :cloud9:

When you get over your queazyness, please post more stuff in your thread so I take whatever money I make here and pass it on to you :grin:

I lived in upstate NJ, and had a Playboy Club within hiking distance. Biggest game room I've ever been in, with game contests every week for highest scores on Tron, Space Invaders, Galaxia, Dragon Quest, etc.

Good times. :cloud9:

Ah yes Tron and darn light tube :)

When you get over your queazyness, please post more stuff in your thread so I take whatever money I make here and pass it on to you :grin:

tonight, once my wife is at derby* practice and i have access to photobucket....

*yes my wife plays roller derby, one of my lifelong dreams is to be married to a derby girl.

Was light tube the one where you would shoot at the distant objects, and at a certain point the game would launch you forward and hopefully you cleared the objects out of the way?

The light tube I'm talking about got lower and lower and you had to keep shooting the thing to keep it from frying you. I think... hm

Was light tube the one where you would shoot at the distant objects, and at a certain point the game would launch you forward and hopefully you cleared the objects out of the way?

The light tube I'm talking about got lower and lower and you had to keep shooting the thing to keep it from frying you. I think... hm

Give me a little while and I'll try and find some screen shots. Loved that game - hours upon hours of fun!

That damn Tron game would eat up tokens soooo fast. I sucked at that game.

Tell me about it. Though I had a friend break the million point barrier after four hours of playing.

doh!

Hey, but at least he won a free Led Zepplin album after spending loads of coin to learn the game.

:P

Way too much time at arcades :insane: You guys talking about the MCP level where you have to get into the cone?

yTron.png

Nope. This one you were looking down this tube as different objects floated towards you along the tube wall, and you could circle around to shoot them before they could reach you. But then the game would rocket you forward towards them.

I used to pack at a liquor store check-out as a kid. Had to get there at 2am to 'mark' the killer counter with a jumper outside the store windows. then played dragons lair for 5 hours till the store opened. spent twice as much on that damn game than what i made packing. only problem is it took years to figure that out!!!

Way too much time at arcades :insane: You guys talking about the MCP level where you have to get into the cone?

Nope. This one you were looking down this tube as different objects floated towards you along the tube wall, and you could circle around to shoot them before they could reach you. But then the game would rocket you forward towards them.

That sounds like Tempest instead of Tron hm

This perhaps?

temp2.gif

23026d1251051009-game-factory-tempest1.jpg

That sounds like Tempest instead of Tron hm

This perhaps?

temp2.gif

That's it!

:whee:

This and Tron were favorites.

Thanks Heath.

yTron.png

This is what I was thinking of... isnt this the light tube? Geez you'd think the Rupp mind would remember :)

i loved all these as a kid. we grew up at a great time, games wise. i remember learning computers in school and they were commodore pets haha.

games i loved,

tron

bump n jump

spy hunter

ghosts n goblins

pole position

gauntlet

and the black knight pinball machine...dreamy!