• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

Im falling behind even more so in the votes :(

340xp.gif

I voted for you :grin:

You know... theres nothing in the rules stating you can't start a thread in General asking for votes.

Just put a link back here and beg :grin:

340xp.gif

You know... theres nothing in the rules stating you can't start a thread in General asking for votes.

And if your sales thread benefits from the advertising, ...

340xp.gif

And if your sales thread benefits from the advertising, ...

... well if a little gravy runs off the side of the plate, I hope you won't fault a man for soppin that sheeet up with a biscuit ;)

HIGH QUALITY METAL PINS W/PINBACKS - $3 EACH / THREE FOR $8

You could put these on your jacket collar... or on your hat. Wherever you think they would make you look the coolest... then stick it there :)

Original retail on these were $6.99 each. Snag a few cheap!

Better yet, snag THREE FOR $8!

Choose like this... there are three rows of pins on that index card. Lets say you want the Age of Apok one handed Wolvie there. Say "Rupp... I wants me the 2nd Wolvie there on the top row". You can even add on "... its the Wolvie with only one hand". I should be able to figure it out :)

0clooneython81667.jpg

:takeit: all per PM

What's a clooneython?

The wildest, contest-filled, fun-loving sales thread this side of the boards.

:whee:

Or as Mizz Rupp puts it... " A geniune waste of time that interferes with the lives of anyone or anything thats associated with it " . :grin:

I like to call it "snickers & rent" ;)

HIGH QUALITY METAL PINS W/PINBACKS - $3 EACH / THREE FOR $8

You could put these on your jacket collar... or on your hat. Wherever you think they would make you look the coolest... then stick it there :)

Original retail on these were $6.99 each. Snag a few cheap!

Better yet, snag THREE FOR $8!

Choose like this... there are three rows of pins on that index card. Lets say you want the Age of Apok one handed Wolvie there. Say "Rupp... I wants me the 2nd Wolvie there on the top row". You can even add on "... its the Wolvie with only one hand". I should be able to figure it out :)

0clooneython81667.jpg

:takeit: all per PM

^^ !

Oh and before you sheeet on yourself chrisskabba... I have two of the one handed Wolvie pins so you definatetly got yours :grin:

What's a clooneython?

The wildest, contest-filled, fun-loving sales thread this side of the boards.

:whee:

Or as Mizz Rupp puts it... " A geniune waste of time that interferes with the lives of anyone or anything thats associated with it " . :grin:

I like to call it "snickers & rent" ;)

It's funny because I pay for my clooneython wins from my "snickers&rent" fund :insane: