• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Goblin Makeup test for Sam Raimis SPIDER-MAN

52 posts in this topic

I also think they should have used this kind of mask over the film version. I can't believe this is the first time im seeing this. It only took almost 10 years.
I'm guessing the studio wanted to make sure this didn't go out at the time of the first movie because they would have had a fanboy uprising complaining and protesting the movie for not going the makeup route. :roflmao:

I wonder if Cameron actually made this movie, would we have all these issues with emo-Spidey, The Goblin costume or a reboot. I guessing if he did there would be all this excitement on a possible third(based on the Cameron timeline of filmmaking) movie in "his" trilogy. Most likely, he would have gotten a lot of things right and there would be no Avatar(I liked Avatar enough-so that's not a slam). :sumo:

I disagree - I wish they'd used that in the movie.

+1

I weep because they didn't use this. :cry::cry::cry:

This looked awesome!

It kills me they didn't use this...

:sorry:

I could've seen it where Osbourne's exposure to that Green Gas was incremental throughout the movie (as opposed to all at once), and after Spidey sent him packing near the end, the enraged and psychotic Osbourne takes a final, near-lethal dose of the stuff in hopes of finally ridding himself of Spider-Man.

The dose causes the Osbourne to fully transform into this wonderful monstrosity. His descent into Darkness would've been complete, and he would've fulfilled his terrorfying potential.

Could've worked... hm

That mask was awesome! :headbang:

Hollywood needs to consult the CGC Forum Group, LLC in the future so we can avoid abysmal flicks like Spidey 3.

Why was Spidey 3 so bad? (shrug)

;)

Because it was made, released and we paid to see it :cry:

That mask was awesome! :headbang:

Hollywood needs to consult the CGC Forum Group, LLC in the future so we can avoid abysmal flicks like Spidey 3.

Why was Spidey 3 so bad? (shrug)

;)

Because it was made, released and we paid to see it :cry:

it would've sucked even if we hadn't paid to see it