• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the Dark Knight Rises prologue

6 posts in this topic

And it is awesome. Scene really is incredible, and I can't wait for the movie. Bane's voice is great but a little hard to understand. I read they are cleaning it up before final release.

Major spoiler-

The scene involves Bane hi-jacking a smaller plane using a much larger plane. A group of his mercenaries repel from the larger plane, and shoot through the windows, then hook it up to the larger plane dragging it through the air vertically, destroying it. Bane is on the smaller plane the whole time, and the scene ends with his extraction. Everything happens mid air. Really incredible.

And it is awesome. Scene really is incredible, and I can't wait for the movie. Bane's voice is great but a little hard to understand. I read they are cleaning it up before final release.

Are they making Bale easier to understand as Batman, also?

I saw the prologue as well and it is AWESOME! It really gets you pumped up for the movie. On top of that, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol was pretty good too!

I have to second Gisims718 thoughts on Bane's voice. I could not make out a single word of what he said. It all sounded garbled.