• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE CAPTAIN MARVEL CLUB

31 posts in this topic

Don't forget, there's a 1941 Republic 12 Chapter Serial, The Adventures of Captain Marvel still

out there that's probably the best ever made!

mm

I have a copy of that and enjoyed it quite a bit

It is actually quite enjoyable! You can buy it via Amazon.

I don't know about the rest of you..but I think a mixture of the old Captian Marvel..paired with the Kingdom Come sort of storyline where..yes he is a might invincible dude but iside really a little kid who never got the chance to grow up..would make for a character with a lot of depth for a movie..

I don't know about the rest of you..but I think a mixture of the old Captian Marvel..paired with the Kingdom Come sort of storyline where..yes he is a might invincible dude but iside really a little kid who never got the chance to grow up..would make for a character with a lot of depth for a movie..

agreed, i thought the kingdom come twist was really clever. but then again, there are what, like 20 DC characters more powerful than superman anyway.

agreed, i thought the kingdom come twist was really clever. but then again, there are what, like 20 DC characters more powerful than superman anyway.

And imagine the modern day Black Adam as a villian!