• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh baby you, you got what I need sale.. First ever! RECAP Page 30

328 posts in this topic

Batman Spectacular $1

X-Men #146 a $1

X-Men #154 $1

X-Men #155 $1

X-Men #157 $1

X-Men #160 $1

X-Men #165 $1

X-Men #165 $1

Uncanny X-Men #525 $1

Uncanny X-Men #526 $1

Uncanny X-Men #527 $1

Green Lantern #53 $1

Green Lantern #54 $1

Green Lantern #55 $1

Green Lantern Corps #47 $1

Green Lantern Corps #48 $1

Green Lantern Corps #49 $1

iZombie #1 $1

Dragon Age #1 $1

Dragon Age #2 $1

:takeit: as per PM

The Christmas day contest will start at 4PM EST. To be eligible to participate you must have purchased something in this thread already. For late comers that want to participate, spend $25 or more by the 4pm start and you are good. More rules and details will be posted around 4PM EST.

The Christmas day word hunt shall begin now.  This is a two part contest.  1.) I have misspelled a word in one of my posts in this thread.. it can be an original post, a reply, a reply to a reply to a reply.   PM me the misspelled word  along with.... 2.)  I have hidden the words, "You Win", above or below a book, find the words and send me a PM with the post # along with your answer to #1.. You will have 2 chances to PM me the correct answer.  So, I must receive in a PM with two correct answers, if you have one right and one wrong you use a chance.  Again, to be eligible to participate in the word hunt you must have purchased something from this thread already.  The contest ends 12/25 11:59PM EST.  The prizes:

Walking Dead 87 SDCC edition

Grab bag of comics

and the book with "You Win" above or below it.  If this book is purchased before the end of contest then we can deal with that then.