• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Kim Jong Il Dead at 69 in North Korea

66 posts in this topic

unfortunately the personality cult that his father created will not be going away anytime soon. the country is beyond repressed and has been in a constant famine since the end of the korean "police action" since the war is technically still active and never ended.

I was so glad when i heard this cuz i thought i would never have to see his hideous face again. That is until i saw that his fat, pudgy faced slant eyed son looks exactly like him. Now they have his face everywhere saying he's gonna take over the role of his father. I say kill that fncker too. Problem solved. Now if only the rest of the d-bags out there would follow.

Who gives a mess

Rumor has that they have nuclear weapons. That could pose a problem. hm

North Korea is really good friends with China and both of them like selling interesting things to Iran as well.

Anyhow, I wonder if Jr is going to be an attention whore like his father?

I was so glad when i heard this cuz i thought i would never have to see his hideous face again. That is until i saw that his fat, pudgy faced slant eyed son looks exactly like him. Now they have his face everywhere saying he's gonna take over the role of his father. I say kill that fncker too. Problem solved. Now if only the rest of the d-bags out there would follow.

:popcorn:

Take him out, then whose next?

Take him out, then whose next?

That is the problem with countries ruled by dictators...there is always someone next in line and you don't know if s/he is better or worse than the last SOB. And you can forget about the North Korean people taking up arms to over throw their government and don't even think about pulling an Iraq on North Korea. North Korea is way too buddy buddy with China who in turn is way too Buddy Buddy with Russia.

He was a kind-gentle-man.. He would volunteer at the local food shelter twice a week, be at the same place in church every Sunday, he was the local Jr Varsity baseball coach, and was always there to lend a helping hand. He was a simple man, who didn't enjoy the luxuries that came with the job, his hobbies included (but were not limited to), starving people, torturing, and threatening World powers with make-believe intercontinental missiles... He will be missed, for now, LET'S PARTY!!