• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed "Sketchbook Of The Dead" Closed

14 posts in this topic

Good Evening everyone!

Just got the variant edition of Sketchbook today, it is the limited to 25 hand numbered copies with a sketch variant cover and a few other books from my publishing imprint for sale.

Terms are simple...

Paypal is preferred but checks (must clear) and U.S. money orders accepted.

Shipping: For raws, USPS Flate Rate ENVELOPE (cardboard sammich) for $5 in the USA unless the buyer wants it boxed then it will be $11 for priority. For international, it would be exact cost.

I WILL NOT BE SHIPPING UNTIL AFTER XMAS. If this is unacceptable, I apologize but 1. I don't want ANYTHING lost in the mail and 2. I will be in and out of my house steadily for the next two weeks for family get togethers.

There will be an extremely limited number of books as pre-orders have taken out of the number available. There will be a regular version released in the next few weeks that will have an unlimited print run but will be more since it is full color.

Sketchbook of the Dead

Art:

Stefano Cardoselli (Heavy Metal, Vincent Prince Presents, upcoming RED BAND!)

Mark Lone: Rise Of The Mutant Underground, "Black Box" From Tales From The Dead

Amber Russell: Up and coming artist

Scott Conner: SFX artist for over 50+ Major Hollywood Movies

Andrew Villar: Ambush Comics (Phillappines)

Fernando Jimenez: Freelance artist

Will Cook: International Best Selling Writer and Artist (New Zealand)

8 pages B&W Sketch Cover, Full Color Interior

2 ways to obtain the book...

Raw: $2.99

Numbers available: 7 Sold, 12 Sold, 24

th_001-3.jpg

CGC: $40.00*

Numbers available: 14, 18, 25

th_002-3.jpg

For the graded books, grades are NOT guaranteed. All of the books for sale (raw and to be graded) are almost identical and are printer fresh with sharp corners and defect free.

BUYERS OF THE CGC BOOKS, please post the NUMBER you wish to obtain! See below for the reason...

In the event of a 9.9 or 10 being assigned to one of the books, the buyer who chose that number will recieve that book.

*Prospective price at this time, Waiting for clarification from CGC as to if the handwritten number on the cover falls under the modern tier (price listed) or will fall under the SigSeries tier (add $10.00).

These Terrible Times Limited to 50 Copies Pulp/Ashcan

3 2 copies available

Art: Boozad, Norinn Radd, Dhurley

Words: Slackjaw Comics, Me, Boozad, Norinn Radd

Cover: Boozad

Raw: $10

CGC: $50 (grade not guaranteed)

th_010-2.jpg

Found these last copies in my file of DMC stuff. Once these are gone, they are gone since the print rights for most of the stories and artwork expired in august.

I am currently out of Tales From The Dead (first Tommy Zombie) but I am thinking of releasing a new version with a new cover as a discount version (similar to image firsts and selling at cost)

The cost would be $1.90 each copy. Any demand?

actually i can't do this since the print rights reverted back to the original creators as of august 2011.

this means that only the present version on indyplanet & comixpress can be printed. sorry for any confusion.