• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unofficial "Let's Raise $1,000 for Hero Initiative cause it's Christmas" Thread

22 posts in this topic

I was just sitting here watching A Christmas Carol...getting inspired by Scrooge haha

I thought if we all donated a book or two to this thread...maybe we could raise $1,000 (I thought I'd set a goal :) ) for Hero Initiative by midnight Christmas New Years Eve California time. I don't work for them or anything.... I just love this hobby which wouldn't be here without the people they support...- well - you all know the rest..but I imagine there are probably a few people out there that could use our help.

http://www.heroinitiative.org/

I'm a bit late to the party, but -- great to see this! :applause:

Funny enough, I've been (slowly) prepping some books of my own for a HI fundraiser, and if I can get them done in time I'll post here when they're ready. I think HI is a great cause and would love to do more to support them.

This is probably a slow time for buying, as a lot of folks are likely still away or just preoccupied with holiday plans. Maybe continue the thread another week or two and see what happens?