• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The let's see how long it takes before this sales thread is lost in the mix...

98 posts in this topic

All the Dead books that are available....

th_wd2-1.jpg

$15

Rotten NN Rathburns Sketchbook NM+ signed Cliff 09 on side cover. Obtained by JJ at 2009 SDCC

$5 Each

#1 Special Edition NM+

Scriptbook NM+

#8 2nd Print FN (printing defect)

#34 2nd Print NM

#75 Retailer VG

$3 Each

all others in photo

I'll take the bottom row of the pic @ $3 apiece. I think there's 13 books.

:takeit:

the bottom row is: 22, 23,30, 30, 31, 35, 35, 47, 49, 49, 49, 50, 83

they are all yours!

Thanks and I'll pass on any discounts and/or freebies since A) these are already discounted and B) that gets you a little closer to completing that tat city. (thumbs u

thanks to everyone so far. i got too tired last night working on the RED BAND! project and finding out that CGC is recognizing the deaf mute books i'm submitting as FILE copies, i was bouncing off the walls and stuff.

Also what ate up a lot of my time was letting people know they can be zombies in RED BAND! and the flood of emails from that.

Which if you do, just send an email to deafmutepress@gmail.com with a headshot so Stefano and Mark can make sure you look like yourself as a redneck zombie.

And in interest of disclosure, if you agree to it, you agree that you hold no artistic, finanacial or copyright to RED BAND! this is just for fun. And my lawyer made me put that in...

Interest of Disclosure Part 2, the son of disclosure: The zombies in RED BAND! are called Fatties for a reason. they are all overweight (as in morbidly obese). Needing a sponge on a stick for bathing fat, so i don't want anyone insulted when they see themselves in print as a very large, fat redneck zombie. they are after all, at a food tasting event. So as long as you are fine with being a total fatass in a comic, you just need to send a pic. If you do not want to see yourself fat, don't send anything....

Since 3 good things happened today I feel like sharing the love....

1. Was interviewed by The Patriot News (the only mass market newspaper in harrsiburg) regarding my writing.

2. Had my last day as a public servant, tuesday i go back into the private sector.

3. Got a glowing review of RED BAND! today from a respected horror review site, read the review of RED BAND! HERE!

So since all 3 of those things happened today, plus i got to see a bunch of derby girls minus pants tonight i think this calls for a discount!

Anything books still left in this thread (except the double cover bats and the serb walking dead) are now 30% off for previous buyers and 15% for those who have yet to buy anything in this thread!

Enjoy!

Since 3 good things happened today I feel like sharing the love....

1. Was interviewed by The Patriot News (the only mass market newspaper in harrsiburg) regarding my writing.

2. Had my last day as a public servant, tuesday i go back into the private sector.

3. Got a glowing review of RED BAND! today from a respected horror review site, read the review of RED BAND! HERE!

So since all 3 of those things happened today, plus i got to see a bunch of derby girls minus pants tonight i think this calls for a discount!

Anything books still left in this thread (except the double cover bats and the serb walking dead) are now 30% off for previous buyers and 15% for those who have yet to buy anything in this thread!

Enjoy!

:o