• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Shipping Prices

11 posts in this topic

I'm getting some books ready to send in, and I was wondering if there is a price break for return shipping from CGC -- that is, 3 - 5 books have the same return shipping rate (not including insurance, of course.) If there is, it makes sense to send in the maximum number of books allowed within the shipping price level. I tried to find a shipping chart on the CGC site and could not....

confused-smiley-013.gif

I remember someone posting awhile back that 5 books was the optimal amount for return shipping....

In other words...submit in increments of 5 for the best rate per book...

Per the back of a CGC submission form:

1: $5.20

2: $8.75

3-5: $14.50

6-10: $18.50

11-15: $24.50

16-20: $31.50

21-25: $36.50

26-30: $42.50

31-35: $47.50

36-40: $50.50

That's just for the Registered shipping... the insurance is extra...

And those rates only apply east of the Rockies... On shipments to the West Coast they will bill you later for an additional shipping charge because of the higher postage rates.

shocked.gif Who woke you up?

I couldn't stay away forever... The lap dance money was bound to run out sometime... And I finally have every PM answered, every email answered, and nearly every package shipped. I still need addresses from two forumites, and item lists from two others, but I am back...

And thanks for the kind words while I was gone, Darth. I had no idea I had you so whipped... devil.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So how is our little Goth Princess anyway... cloud9.gif

Dancing the night away in a juice bar for high school seniors and middle-aged men who want to sleep with high school seniors...

Mmmm... juice bar... sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So how is our little Goth Princess anyway... cloud9.gif

Dancing the night away in a juice bar for high school seniors and middle-aged men who want to sleep with high school seniors...

Mmmm... juice bar... sumo.gif

blush.gif...my bad?!?!?!... crazy.gif

shocked.gif Who woke you up?

...or if you are the gambling type, request that they send it back via USPS media mail devil.giftongue.gif

Do you think they'd pack them spine-side-down if they were asked? My last batch was packed spine-side-up. That risks the books being bounded around on the more-fragile edge as the comics slide in the well! 893frustrated.gif