• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk annual #1

26 posts in this topic

I can understand your luke warm approach to Subby but FF? Get that flaw checked out. stooges.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Sorry - just basically, I guess, do not enjoy "team" genre. Feel same about X-Men. Tried to get into them but to no avail. frown.gif893naughty-thumb.gifcrazy.gif893frustrated.gifsmile.gif

Weird thing - I DID like the DC teams Secret Six, Inferior Five and Metal Men. Go figure! confused-smiley-013.gifsmile.gif

Hey Pov, I'm not really a fan of FF either, besides Dr. Doom I could take em or leave em. sleeping.gif The funny thing is I have a near complete run from 25-400 iish that was part of a collection I purchased last year. I tagged,bagged and just well put them away.

JBud,

Did you even read them before you tucked them away? Issues 197-220 and 236 to about 280 are mostly awesome (some dogs in there). The Doom, Terrax and Silver Surfer episode is Bryne and FF at their finest. I think I'm going to have to buy a big run of FF one day just to fill in the gaps.

Hey Pov, I'm not really a fan of FF either, besides Dr. Doom I could take em or leave em. sleeping.gif The funny thing is I have a near complete run from 25-400 iish that was part of a collection I purchased last year. I tagged,bagged and just well put them away.
I have a totally complete run of FF from 16-400, and annuals 2+ smile.gif I agree that the Byrne stories are the best, Followed by the Perez and Kirby eras.