• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curator FF's!

465 posts in this topic

That explains the price for the 18, but not why the 17 sold for a lot less than the 14 and 19 in the same grade. (shrug)

That explains the price for the 18, but not why the 17 sold for a lot less than the 14 and 19 in the same grade. (shrug)

Umm...supply and demand?

:acclaim:

Nice.

So 17 is way scarcer than either 14 or 19, but sold for quite less, so I'm wondering if something was "up" with the 17, or if someone just got a relative bargain.

Nice.

So 17 is way scarcer than either 14 or 19, but sold for quite less, so I'm wondering if something was "up" with the 17, or if someone just got a relative bargain.

Um...supply or demand?

:baiting:

It's possible that someone just forgot to bid or got shut out due to internet lag or something along those lines.

I got shut out of a Heritage bid because I thought I was the winning bidder when in fact I wasn't.

Stuff happens. It's not always an exact science.