• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curator FF's!

465 posts in this topic

Wow -- no, I hadn't seen these, nor had I heard that part or all of the run had been graded. I wonder if more experienced collectors or dealers with their ear to the ground can offer some insight. :gossip:

Two late Silver FF's (35 and 38) at 9.6...solid start! Hope to see a few more come up as well. Gotta love the Curator pedigree, to be sure. :cloud9:

Dan

Could it be that the consignor had them pressed and resubbed ?

No.

It's certainly possible they may have been pressed, but I don't believe they are resubs. I remember Steve Filosa's FF pedigree list not having any representation from the Curator pedigree.

Looks like more are being listed on Heritage even as we write...a 33, a 28, a 26, a 23...looks like perhaps a bunch more might come forward?

Pretty exciting stuff for an FF collector who likes pedigrees! (Oops -- did I type that out loud? doh!)

Dan

Here's issue #9.

hmmm "only" a 7.5, wonder how the other earlier numbers grade

It's a nice looking copy. Just a little Marvel chipping and a small stain on the LRBC.

There's another superior FF run in the same auction, with serial numbers similar to the Curators but ending in 80XX. There's no pedigree listed on the label.

Here's an amazing example: http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7054&lotIdNo=91025#Photo

I saw those and was going to comment that there were non-peds in the auction that were making the Curators look bad. :eek:

There's another superior FF run in the same auction, with serial numbers similar to the Curators but ending in 80XX. There's no pedigree listed on the label.

Here's an amazing example: http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7054&lotIdNo=91025#Photo

I saw those and was going to comment that there were non-peds in the auction that were making the Curators look bad. :eek:

I wonder if they are Curators without pedigree proof?

Odd that they are from the same submissions. I wonder why some got the ped and some didn't.