• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction for Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation

56 posts in this topic

I have never done this on the boards before so please tell me if I am doing something wrong.

I have a few comics/art of my own that I am going to list for auction here.

The auction will start after item is posted and will run until January 1st 9 pm est.

Each items starting price is $1.00

Bid amount is whatever you want. Please post your bid

Shipping - I will split shipping with the winner.

Winner - A PM will be sent to winner on where to send payment (https://npo.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=7378), Payment can be sent to me for the donation or can be sent to the website provided. I will PM the winner with all the information.

Now, why I am doing this, my wife's friend from High School daughter came Stage 3 High Risk Neuroblastoma.

Back Story:

Hayley Kudro was 7 years old and was diagnosed with Stage 3 High Risk Neuroblastoma on October 6, 2009. Neuroblastoma is a malignant tumor that develops from nerve tissue. The news is devastating but we are ready to fight this. Hayley finished her treatment in January of 2011 and was considered in remission. She has since relapsed. We found out for certain in June of 2011 and she began treatment again in July 2011. Relapsed High Risk Neuroblastoma has no know cure.

The mom's blog post on Tuesday:

It is with great sadness that I have to update the journal this morning. Around 7:15 this morning, heaven gained the most beautiful toughest angel it has ever seen. Hayley has been through such a fight and has suffered so much the last two years. She now suffers no more, has no more pain and will be looking over us always. We will post arrangements when they have been made. We respectfully request that you honor or privacy without visiting, and we will return texts and phone calls as we are able to.

You can view information about Hayley here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helping-Hayley-Kudro/336401716376411

http://www.newsleader.com/article/20111228/OBITUARIES/111228003

371320_1322784479_1648278358_n.jpg

Having two daughters of my own (one 3 years and one 2 months) it has hit close to home. When my wife told me tonight that in Lieu of Flowers they would like donations made in memory of Hayley Kudro to the Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation, I felt it would be nice if I could do something. It is funny how comics and art would mean nothing to me if my child was in any short of pain and how I would get rid of everything I own to make sure they stay healthy.

Thanks you all and good luck!

- Chris Forsberg

Thanks Everyone so far!

Current Bids:

America Wasteland #1 CGC SS Sketch Cover - $30 (highest bidder Shawn)

Rob Guillory - Captain America Sketch - $20 (highest bidder Jeff)

Choker #1 Larry's Edition CGC 9.8 - $10 (Highest bidder Shawn)

Witchblade #10 VAComiCon - $10 (Highest bidder Shawn)

:headbang: