• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He Who Hesitates....

78 posts in this topic

I've never been to Pyongyang.

You don't actually have to be there for them to burn you in effigy. Perfect example, we do it every day here at GACollectibles.

You don't actually have to be there for them to burn you in effigy. Perfect example, we do it every day here at GACollectibles.

You know regional dialects are so quirky. I never would have known that "burning in effigy" meant "erecting, and subsequently worshiping at, a shrine in the honor of a superior intellect" up in the great Northeast.

You know regional dialects are so quirky. I never would have known that "burning in effigy" meant "erecting, and subsequently worshiping at, a shrine in the honor of a superior intellect" up in the great Northeast.

Use the Google translator, not the Gordon's Gin one. doh!

Don't hate me because I am beautiful, and may or may not be the subject of a touching north korean military funeral.

Well...you are a , tater. hm

Don't hate me because I am beautiful, and may or may not be the subject of a touching north korean military funeral.

Ok, crossed those two off the list, but the other reasons are non-negotiable.

Not sure why I made this.

d5e89c0c.jpg

lmao...

Looks like a political poster.

"Read my lips, I don't buy moderns!"

"A comic in every press!"

"Three score and twelve years ago Action 1 was printed..."