• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

27 posts in this topic

:news:10% Off on Anything that is Left :news:

Up for sale are some nice early Silver Age DC's. I will probably add different stuff along the way too. These DC's come from a collection up north and the pages on the books are supple.

Some of these books you hardly see in this nicer conditions.

First :takeit: in the thread gets it. PM's welcomed. The time signature on either/or will determine the winner.

Shipping is $3.95 Flat Rate (thumbs u

International Shipping is fine, just contact me prior to buying.

Satisfaction Guaranteed :grin:

No probationlisters (tsk)

Batman #121 First Mister Freeze (Zero) Rich Red and Black on this. Complete, tight, intact. Has about 1/2 inch tear by Zero's backpack and a tear and big fold on the bc. A little tiny stain toward top center back cover. 4.5/5.0 VG+ - VG/FN Asking $275

scan0136.jpg

scan0137.jpg

Wonder Woman's. Hard to Find in nice shape. Some from this collection, unless I totally missed something, will be coming back the highest graded from CGC. These will go too if no interest

Up first....

#70 7.5 Very Fine- , could get knocked a 7.0 with crease line on bottom left fc. This book is solid and the cover is clean with great color. Asking $300 Sold

scan0144.jpg

scan0145.jpg