• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lscomics - These don't fit my focus sale - NEW DISCOUNTS & RECAP PG 30

301 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I've finally narrowed down the focus of my collection and these books need to find themselves new homes. This one's gonna have a good variety of stuff from raw to slabbed, Universal to Signature Series. There will also be quite a few raw signed books the majority of which I obtained myself. It will be notated if I didn't get the signature personally. If you would like better/more scans of anything listed just let me know and I'll post them ASAP.

I'll be listing books tonight then probably scanning more tomorrow or Saturday with more listings to follow Saturday night or Sunday morning and hopefully will have everything listed by Monday.

The rules :rulez:

1) I will not do business with anyone in the HoS or on the Probation list. I also reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone I have exercised the "ignore this user" option towards.

2) Any :takeit: posted in the thread takes precedence over one via PM

3) Payments in US $ by Paypal (preferred) or Postal money order please

4) Shipping will be calculated based on postal zone and weight. I don't make money on shipping. If you spend over $50 shipping is free in the US. I will ship outside the US but it does cost more.

5) If you see something you like but don't like the price just make me an offer. I'm pretty reasonable (most of the time) and really the worst I'll say is "no".

6) I am also willing to trade depending on what you may have.