• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention Wining & Dining!!!

342 posts in this topic

I have now discussed the possibility of getting us all together under one roof on the Saturday evening for food and drinks. I'd hope to do it on-site if possible, but that's going to depend on numbers and availability of restaurant bookings.

As a matter of some urgency, anybody who wants to come along, could they either indicate in the thread or PM me that they want to be there and also whether they're on their own or with friends/partners?

I'm hoping that the US dealers will join us all that evening, so Bob, Richard, Jeff, Vincent, et al, please consider this your formal invitation! :D

OK, to keep things neat, please quote the below list when responding and add your own name...

F_T + 3

gaz1973

hesdeadjim + 1

Arsenalherd

Bane + 1

How many ing years have I known you now....... and all of a sudden you're calling me gaz1973? :sumo::makepoint:

I'm hoping that the US dealers will join us all that evening, so Bob, Richard, Jeff, Vincent, et al, please consider this your formal invitation! :D

Sounds good to me. MrBedrock +1

Will there be a translator?

I'm sure they can find someone to translate Texan to English.

What about for Tracy?

What about for Tracy?

Aww. I was hoping to be your plus one.

Michele's a Fort Lauderdale/Philly girl, so she'll be doing the honours.

Although I believe Bob's already demanded that she sit next to him, as he enjoyed it so much last time. lol

What about for Tracy?

She understands English just fine.