• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES LOWERED ! - ASM # 7 & 9 - MARVEL TALES - TOMB OF TERROR 15

116 posts in this topic

MARVEL TALES # 96 - CGC 8.5 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE PGS - $675 $625

LOWER PRICE

Incredibly sweet copy here. Beautiful glossy cover with stand out greens and reds.

Early Atlas for those who want something nice. Bondage cover too :)

12302011.jpg

Just a quick note before someone over in General sheeets on themselves...

Another boardie buddy just informed me that my Marvel Tales # 96 is listed on the CL site.

That is NOT my listing on CL and obviously the previous owner's listing from 2 years ago. I guess this tells everyone how well CL keeps up with their listings.

I will try to contact him and have him pull that listing or see if he can contact whoever's listing it was should he have purchased it from him.

Rest assured this book is right here in front of me and not listed on any other site under my name.

Another boardie buddy just informed me that my Marvel Tales # 96 is listed on the CL site.

That is NOT my listing on CL and obviously the previous owner's listing from 2 years ago. I guess this tells everyone how well CL keeps up with their listings.

I will try to contact him and have him pull that listing or see if he can contact whoever's listing it was should he have purchased it from him.

Rest assured this book is right here in front of me and not listed on any other site under my name.

Dang man, you just keep breakin the rules. You knew that book was listed on there, so you listed it here just to rile people up. I bet that's exactly what you did, didn't you?

Just kidding. And BTW, it is a very neat book.

Hit the BIN on comiclink, see what happens??? That's one way to end the listing....The seller will never be able to send the book so you will not have to pay for it....

Hit the BIN on comiclink, see what happens??? That's one way to end the listing....The seller will never be able to send the book so you will not have to pay for it....

That would be a fun experiment!!!!

Here's a classic dedicated to my ole pal Mikenyc...

AMAZING STORIES - APRIL 1941 - $20

Has the immortal classic "The City on Uranus" containing the first appearance of the "Seal Men of Uranus". I'm betting they are distant cousins to the "Sea Men" fellows introduced to the inhabitants of Uranus in a previous story. Bound to be some good Twilight meets Caligula reading up in here :)

0clooneython81688.jpg

0clooneython81689.jpg