• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLORIDA SUPERCON June 29 - July 2, 2012 in Miami, FL

88 posts in this topic

Florida SuperCon

2009 - AMAZING (Tony Moore, Doug Mahnke)

2010 - SPECTACULAR (Brad Walker, Ariel Olivetti, Clay Mann's 1st Show EVER!!)

2011 - UNBEATABLE (Charlie Adlard, Shelly Moldoff, Rodolfo Migliari)

2012 - ONE FOR THE AGES (Too many awesome guests to list)

par2ch is

:cloud9:

I will be taking requests for CGC Signature Series for the show. Sorry but NO SKETCH Requests. For details and pricing please feel free to PM me.

Some guests do charge an additional signature fee and the artists list is subject to cancellations.

So quick question. Gone to cons before but never got any sketches done.

If I go to the con and say I go up to Shawn Crystal's Booth and have him draw me a sketch on a blank variant how would I go about getting it over to the CGC booth? I wouldnt want to get a sketch done then have CGC come say they cant verify it.

I understand above but im asked in general...

If I go to the con and say I go up to Shawn Crystal's Booth and have him draw me a sketch on a blank variant how would I go about getting it over to the CGC booth? I wouldnt want to get a sketch done then have CGC come say they cant verify it.

All you got to do is go to the cgc booth, ask for a witness, and then that's it...

This will be a great show. Anyone who doesn't think so...stay home.

Mike is busting his hump to make this a fantastic show and I personally can't stand the negative losers on here who have to post ridiculous BS.

Mike, I look forward to it. Have you booked my band to play this year? :baiting:

All you got to do is go to the cgc booth, ask for a witness, and then that's it...

Seems CGC isn't confirmed yet. Its not on their site.

http://www.cgccomics.com/events/index.aspx

I have to jump in here and say aside from the amazing comic guests that are going to be appearing, and laugh all you want, but what I'm looking forward to (almost) the most?

LESS THAN JAKE!!!!

Best band ever, definitely my favorite, and super stoked to see them at the same venue where I'll be geeking out to comics as well. It's going to be a very special day for me.

Thanks to the crew that is busting their butts putting this thing together and the ones here on the boards. Thank you guys so much and I'm counting the days till this thing starts.

I am planning on attending Saturday for sure. Bringing a car full of friends with me.

I am curious if Roy, Neal and Carmine will be charging for autos? I don't recall Perez ever charging so I am hoping that I can get some of my books signed and not go broke doing so! I'll prob CGC SS a couple at the event if I can get my hands on some good books in the short amount of time.

Anyone got any collector's advice on good books that will have multiple signature opportunities? I know that the Star Wars issues by Roy had art by Chaykin. Carmine also did some of the Star Wars books. Maybe parlay those into a few more autos at Celebration later in the year? Neal also did a cover or two for Roy's run on X-Men. Any other cool keys like this?