• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLORIDA SUPERCON June 29 - July 2, 2012 in Miami, FL

88 posts in this topic

I am planning on attending Saturday for sure. Bringing a car full of friends with me.

I am curious if Roy, Neal and Carmine will be charging for autos? I don't recall Perez ever charging so I am hoping that I can get some of my books signed and not go broke doing so! I'll prob CGC SS a couple at the event if I can get my hands on some good books in the short amount of time.

Anyone got any collector's advice on good books that will have multiple signature opportunities? I know that the Star Wars issues by Roy had art by Chaykin. Carmine also did some of the Star Wars books. Maybe parlay those into a few more autos at Celebration later in the year? Neal also did a cover or two for Roy's run on X-Men. Any other cool keys like this?

Roy and George dont charge but ask for a donation to Hero Inititave. (usually $1-$2 a book)

Neal charges IIRC $10 per signature or its free if you buy an item off his table.

Carmine does charge but I am not sure the fee.

Please keep in mind that CGC does not hold books from one show to the other any more which means that if you are planning on getting books signed at FSC they will need to be graded and in your hand by the time Celebration hits. So fast track is highly reccomended.

For SW Celebration you will need to contact a CGC facilitator since (as of right CGC is not setting up) luckily I will be faciliating both FSC and SW Celebration. I will be positing information about these events soon in the CGC SS events page.