• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD THREAD CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

I've still got volumes 1 through 21 of the first Ultimate Spider-Man series trades that are taking up space in my closet. Hopefully someone got a little Christmas money and can take them off my hands for 5 bucks a book.

I'll take paypal, check, cash, money order, etc....

I will ship the books in a box or two via media mail anywhere in the states for free and anywhere international at a steep discount. First :takeit: in the thread gets the books, feel free to shoot me a PM if you are interested in making an offer on all or some of the trades I would definitely be willing to break them up. Happy New Year!

So, Achilles. With 20 volumes, how many issues does this set reprint?

And how well did you like it? I've read a few issues out of dollar boxes, and they were okay, but I suspect you need a bucketload of consecutive issues to really enjoy the series?

And how well did you like it? I've read a few issues out of dollar boxes, and they were okay, but I suspect you need a bucketload of consecutive issues to really enjoy the series?

I have the first three "Ultimate Collection" TPBs, which would cover the first six volumes, up through the Venom arc. I enjoyed the series quite a bit. Very nice modern update to the story without completely abandoning the source material. And Mark Bagley art.

Well I bought the first 10 volumes from someone on the boards this past summer and once I started reading I just burned through them. I actually bought several of the 11-20 volumes retail since I didn't want to have to wait to have new ones shipped. So I loved the series.

Volume 20 goes up through issue #122 but in checking this out again I actually have up through volume 21 (War of the Symbiotes) which goes up through issue #128, so you'd actually be getting all but the final trade for $80.00.

Will you ship them to Toronto Canada for $80? Are they all in nice condition-- I don't mean mint, I just mean do they all look good without a close examination-- not tears, no stains, no tape? If the answer to both questions is yes, I will paypal you $80.00 tonight.

Ron Kasman

If he could fit them all in a flat rate priority large size box, and they weighed less than 20lbs, the very cheapest they could go is 35.50. If they were over 20lbs or couldn't fit in that box then it gets very very expensive. They have eliminated surface shipping to Canada.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just pointing out that shipping is very expensive to Canada now and a split would be maybe closer to fair :foryou: