• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see "Comic Book VIllians"

26 posts in this topic

I loved "Office Space". Living in NOrthern VA and driving into DC every morning, I live out the first scene in that movie almost daily. The one where the lane of traffic he's in is at a standstill, while the one he is not in or has just moved from is speeding along.

Again this was a humorous part, just not hysterical!

I rate this movie as about as funny as Secret to my Success with Michael J. Fox!

(5 or 6 out of 10 tops)

To me they should explored more of that Erkel looking guy that was left in the basement, that guy was the funniest in the movie!

I loved "Office Space". Living in NOrthern VA and driving into DC every morning, I live out the first scene in that movie almost daily. The one where the lane of traffic he's in is at a standstill, while the one he is not in or has just moved from is speeding along.

Again this was a humorous part, just not hysterical!

I rate this movie as about as funny as Secret to my Success with Michael J. Fox!

(5 or 6 out of 10 tops)

To me they should explored more of that Erkel looking guy that was left in the basement, that guy was the funniest in the movie!

That's Milton. Don't know if you've seen the MTV cartoon shorts about this guy, except he was skinny and taller...

I caught CBV on tv last night. I must say that overall this movie sucked badly. The only part of the movie that made me feel anything was (SPOILER ALERT)... the part where the truck crashed into the water. Seeing all those beautiful old books floating there made me want to cry. If it had been my collection I may have had a heart attack and died right there.

As for Office Space... love it. I wouldn't say that it's the best comedy ever, but it definitely has a spot in my collection.

"I'll tell you what I'd do man... Two chicks at the same time"

See again that wasn't that funny for me because I've done that exact thing twice!!

Ahhhh those wild Arkansas women!!

And don't make me have to post pictures!!

I don't think this thread can handle that!! 893whatthe.gif

See again that wasn't that funny for me because I've done that exact thing twice!!

You have two sisters? 893whatthe.gifdevil.gif

You have two sisters? 893whatthe.gifdevil.gif

Uhhhh - I live and 100% of my fam lives in NC FOOOOL!! 893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

And as far as Brother to Sister fantasies that All you dude!! boo.gif